Soul Personal Training
Wanna train with us?
Here is a quick clarification of SPT training policies.
(Other policies and restrictions not listed here may apply).
1. You will be required to sign and return the following forms to us before taking a fitness evaluation or beginning any program:
a. Waiver, Release, and Assumption of Risk Form
b. Health History Questionnaire
2. If you have any of the following physical conditions, I may require a Medical Clearance and Physician’s Consent Form:
Hypertension (>145/95 mm Hg)
Hyperlipidemia (cholesterol >220 mg/dl or a total cholesterol-to-HDL ratio of >5.0)
Family history of heart disease prior to age 60
Any other condition that I in my sole discretion may deem to present an unreasonable risk to you health, were you to participate in a fitness evaluation or program.
3. Clients have the right to terminate a particular exercise or workout at any time.You are in control of your intensity level! If an exercise is uncomfortable or painful, or if you want to stop for any reason, you may do so. If a particular exercise is painful for you to do or you have an injury or other limitations that make it difficult for you to do, I can probably substitute another exercise to work that particular muscle group.
4. Clients are encouraged to drink plenty of water during the workout. Please bring a bottle of water to each session.
5. You get from your workouts what you put in. I will show you how to work your muscles correctly and encourage you to go to your safe limit, but whether you reach your goal is ultimately up to you. You are the only one who can make sure you work out consistently (missing workouts is a guarantee to get nowhere!), eat properly, rest enough, and live a healthy lifestyle.
6. Exercise sessions are generally up to 45 minutes long. There is no extra charge for sessions that run longer than 45 minutes at the discretion of the trainer. Typically sessions begin at 5:30am on weekdays and continue at 45 minute intervals through 8:30pm. Weekend sessions typically begin at 7am.
7. Plan to arrive earlier than your appointed time if possible, warm up, and stretch on your own.
8. All newly purchased packages expire 120 days from purchase. Existing packages expire 120 days from purchase unless there is mutual agreement to extend.
9. We have a twenty four hour cancellation policy. Clients who cancel inside the 24 hour window will be charged for a missed session.
10. All sessions must be paid in advance. No refunds.
11. Package Upgrades are allowed and can be obtained by simply paying the difference between existing and desired packages.
12. Renewing a package prior to the expiration of the existing package may entitle client to a discount.
Please Print, Sign and Bring in on your first appointment or to your Personal Trainer.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, Client and Trainer have caused this Agreement to be executed on the day and year written above